All-Gender toilets are located at Level 1, Aisle 3
Anti-Social SMS Service
Patrons can report poor behaviour of other patrons by sending an SMS to 0427 767 768
Baby Change Room/Parent Rooms
Parent Room facilities include baby change table, child-friendly play panel, a microwave and television as well as both private and public feeding areas. Parent Rooms are located at:
Level 1, Aisle 28
Baby changing facilities are also available in all disabled toilets and are regularly cleaned and sanitised.
External concourse directly opposite Gates 2 and 7.
No ATMs are available on site. Marvel Stadium is a cashless venue.
Located at the Customer Service Desk - Level 1, Aisle 43 (Gate 4). Please note there may be additional cloaking locations for special events.
Customer Service Desk
Located Level 1, Aisle 43 – Inside Gate 4
Patrons are advised to book a car space through Ticketmaster on 136 100 or contact our Parking Services team for more information on 03 8625 7201.
Patrons parking in disabled bays must have a valid disabled parking permit.
Alternatively, disabled patrons can be dropped off at Bourke Street or Harbour Esplanade where there are external lifts from ground to concourse level. For more information on these locations, please see our Stadium Accessibility Map.
St John Ambulance personnel are on-site for all events. We have First Aid Rooms on every level.
They are located on:
Level 1 Aisle 40
Level 2 Aisle 40
Level 3 Aisle 17 and 41
If you require First Aid, please ask one of our Marvel Stadium Customer Service Team Members or security guards.
St. John will record any treatment carried out, and if additional treatment is required, will make the necessary arrangements.
Located outside the stadium on the external concourse opposite Gate 1,2,3 (Bourke Street adjacent)
Lost and Found Property
Enquiry/drop off point for lost property on match days is the Customer Service Desk on Level 1, Aisle 43 (Gate 4)
For lost property enquiries post-event, please contact the security team at Service Entry.
- 03 8625 7239
- Marvel Cans (Gate 4, 7 & 9)
- Marvel Hulkbuster (Gate 6)
- Lifesize Marvel Height Chart (Gate 4)
- Marvel Kids Zone (Gate 7)
- Marvel Murals - Level 1 (Gate 4, 6 & 7), Level 3 (Gate 6)
- Ceiling Murals (Gate 4 & 6)
Marvel Stadium App
The Marvel Stadium App is currently under construction.
- Prams and strollers are permitted into the venue provided that they are stowed under your seat.
- Patrons with prams or strollers on Level 3 may park their empty pram or stroller behind the disabled seating at aisles 6, 19, 30 & 43.
- If you would like to cloak your pram, please see staff at the Customer Service Desk (internal Gate 4).
Located Level 3, Aisle 17. If Level 3 is not open, please see a customer service team member.
For more information regarding prohibited items, please see our conditions of entry:
- flags/banners with handles exceeding 1.6 metres
- professional cameras, audio recording equipment, video cameras or tripods
- any large item that cannot be placed under a seat
- the carriage and operation of drones (or any such aircraft)
Phone Charging Stations
Level 1: Aisles 5, 20, 26, 30, 32 & 43
Scan Out Policy
- Patrons will be able to exit and re-enter the stadium by scanning their tickets at the designated turnstiles.
- Patrons must scan their tickets when they leave the stadium, and again upon re-entry.
The stadium has a Sensory Room located on Level 3 (Aisle 31) and has a maximum capacity of 12 people at any given time. Sensory Bags are available from the Sensory Room and Customer Service Desk (internal Gate 4).
We are a smoke free venue. Smoking (include e-cigarettes) are not permitted within the venue. If you wish to smoke, please proceed to the smoking areas outside the stadium after scanning your ticket out.
Standing Room tickets are often released when General Admission ticket allocations are exhausted. Standing Room is located on Level 1 on the internal concourse, behind the Level 1 seating bowl.
A taxi rank is located adjacent to the NAB Building, Bourke St and Platform 28.
- Located on the external concourse at Gate 7.
- Open according to demand, approx. 15-30 minutes prior to gate opening times on event days only.
- Event Day box offices remain open until after the main act (concert) or until 3/4 time (AFL).
Free water stations are available at:
- Level 1, Aisle 17 & 32
- Level 2, Aisle 40 & 33
- Level 3, Aisle 5, 20, 29 & 44